This is similar to the tab scales although it looks less “Scaly”. It has very similar bending properties, but just doesn’t look as cool. (Yeah I know my complaint is looks but meh whatever) This uses 16 ga 1/4 AR 4.2 Bright Aluminum Rings I purchase mine from TheRingLord, but as long as they are 1/4 and 14-18 ga any ring should work fine. I chose Bright Aluminum to match properly with the aluminum can tabs.
- Difficulty: 1/5 – This is very easy to do.
- Flexibility: 5/5 – It bends outward, but not inward
- Tabs per sq. ft: ~400
- Rings per sq. ft: ~300
2. Then its simply connecting with a single ring.
3. Going out as you wish.
4. Laying another tab on top and going up.
5. Finally connecting horizontally and vertically is easy.