This is simply the reverse of Flat TabScale. This uses 16 ga 1/4 AR 4.2 Bright Aluminum Rings I purchase mine from TheRingLord, but as long as they are 1/4 and 14-18 ga any ring should work fine. I chose Bright Aluminum to match properly with the aluminum can tabs.
- Difficulty: 1/5 – This is very easy to do.
- Flexibility: 5/5 – It bends inward, but not outward
- Tabs per sq. ft: ~400
- Rings per sq. ft: ~300
1. Lay the tabs out with the second row on top.
2. Then its simply connecting with a single ring.
3. Going out as you wish.
4. Laying another tab on top and going up.
5. Finally connecting horizontally and vertically is easy.
Welcome!My name is John Andrews and this is my personal site where I sort of just place things. See the about page where you can find links to other stuff I do, or check out Games page for stuff here.