You should probably follow 2-ChainTab first to get a feel for how tabs go together, once done 4-Chain is easy enough pull off. This is mostly used for chains. It is possible to combine 2 4-Chains into a single branch making a Y shape. To start make sure you follow the ChainTab Prep.
- Difficulty: 1/5 – Easy enough to do blindfolded
- Flexibility: 4/5 – Flexible enough for any chain usage.
- Tabs per ft: ~72
1. Arrange the tabs as shown below, basically 2 back-to-back and then another 2 on the outside of those.
2. Connect the bottom 2 tabs.
3. Then the top.
4. Simply continue on as long as you need.